INFRA / HIGHWAY
Privatization of Lebuhraya Persisiran Pantai Barat (Taiping-Banting)
SECTION 11 : BERUAS INTERCHANGE TO TAIPING SOUTH INTERCHANGE
Section 11 of the West Coast Expressway is the last section of the WCE stretch. The section statrs from Ch 99,400 after the proposed Beruas Interchange and ends at Ch 134,370 at Changkat Jering Toll Plaza. A 35 KM Dual 2-lane Carriageway of flexible pavement with Rest Service Areas on both bound, 2 Interchanges and 15 bridges. The Proposed highway transverse through high cut terrain involving 6 million cubic meter cut and 1 million cubic meter volume of rock cut.
Urban Redevelopment & Beautification
at Little India Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur
- Pavement Structural Overlay Works at KM 285.40 to KM 289.20 (Northbound), Bangi to Seremban, Negeri Sembilan Darul Khusus (Package C5B2-B).
- Pavement Rehabilitation and Associated Works at KM 278.00 to KM 272.50 (Southbound) along Bangi to Seremban, Negeri Sembilan Darul Khusus.
- Pavement Rehabilitation Works at KM 67.10 to KM 69.42 (Northbound), Macap to Sedenak, Johor Darul Takzim (Package S4A3B).
- Pavement Structural Overlay Works at KM 272.50 to KM 286.00 (Southbound), Nilai to Seremban, Negeri Sembilan Darul Khusus (Package C5E1-A)
- Ingress / Egress to The Petronas and Project Petrol Station at KM 8.60 to KM 8.90 (KL BOUND) of Federal Highway, Wilayah Persekutuan.
- Tandem roller rolling the final finished product at Federal Highway in Bukit Raja Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
- Laying DBM (Dense Bitumen Macadam). The projects show major rehabilitation work on the North South Highway Between the KL- Seremban Section.
- Slope Failure Rehabilitation Works at Bukit Lanjan, North Klang Valley Expressway, Selangor Darul Ehsan Wilayah Persekutuan.
- Slope Improvement Works at KM 408.63 & 414.79 (Southbound), Tanjung Malim to Rawang, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
- Embankment Stabilization Works at KM 246.85 (Northbound), Ipoh to Cangkat Jering, Perak Darul Ridzuan.
- Design, construction, completion and maintenance of Linear Park 2 and Promenade of Government Administration Centre at Putrajaya.
- Construction of 32k.v. cable steel bridge for TNB at Mid Valley, Petaling Jaya.
DHAYA MAJU INFRASTRUCTURE (ASIA) SDN BERHAD (385996-H)
B-G-28, Block Bougainvillea, 10 Boulevard, Lebuhraya SPRINT, PJU 6A, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan. Tel: 603 77261189 Fax: 603 77279189
The information contained in this material is subject to change and cannot form part of an offer or contract. All renderings are artist’s impression only. All measurements are approximate. While every reasonable care has been taken in preparing this material, the developer cannot be held responsible for Any inaccuracy. All the above items are subject to variations, modifications & substitutions as may be required by the Authorities or recommended by the Architect or Engineer.
E-mail : email@example.com DHAYA MAJU INFRASTRUCTURE (ASIA) SDN BERHAD (385996-H)© 2018. All Rights Reserved